Sometimes I put my half cup oatmeal and one cup water in the microwave, it doesn't take long, so sometimes I watch it cook after pressing one minute thirty seconds.........I'm not sure why but sometimes it comes up and bubbles over the top when I'm not looking. Sometimes I can be going about my day and the same thing happens to my emotions. Today was one of those days when I looked into Brooklyn's eyes. I guess sometimes you just have to spill over. I love you bobbies....big bobbies too....you know you make me proud
10 comments:
Wow! You are so amazing, Bri! I look up to you so much. You are such an inspiration to everyone. It's an honor to be your friend!
i'm so glad she found you. you are an inspiration & i just love you. you are the best!!
xo xo.
I Love You!
Sometimes I put my half cup oatmeal and one cup water in the microwave, it doesn't take long, so sometimes I watch it cook after pressing one minute thirty seconds.........I'm not sure why but sometimes it comes up and bubbles over the top when I'm not looking.
Sometimes I can be going about my day and the same thing happens to my emotions. Today was one of those days when I looked into Brooklyn's eyes. I guess sometimes you just have to spill over.
I love you bobbies....big bobbies too....you know you make me proud
How wonderful!
you know the very funniest thing is i had forgotten that...AND i needed it again today. you are an inspiration to me all over again.;D
I, myself, find it hard to find myself small under any circumstance...
You are amazing and you touched me even before I saw your blogs. Reading those just makes me love you more! Blessed to know you!!
Blessed to know I can call you sister, but even more grateful to call you friend-love you
Wow!
Post a Comment