What is it about the football uniform that makes them seem so big and grown up?
atleast your boy looks old enough to play........ ;)
Trying to get this lump out of my throat...
That's awesome!! And... Saints colors....Send my love and how proud I am...
That is so crazy! I can't believe you have a 13 year old. What a great mom you are to go support him at his games.
What a little stud!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What is it about the football uniform that makes them seem so big and grown up?
atleast your boy looks old enough to play........ ;)
Trying to get this lump out of my throat...
That's awesome!! And... Saints colors....
Send my love and how proud I am...
That is so crazy! I can't believe you have a 13 year old. What a great mom you are to go support him at his games.
What a little stud!!
Post a Comment