Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the power of the darkside



once again, i have gone from blonde to brown. the girl that does my hair was like, "oh! everyone is going dark for fall!" (pause, everyone?) if you know me, this comment would normally have forced me to demand platinum blonde simply because i am a nonconformist! but instead, i had diahrrea of the mouth as i set the record straight by telling her that i change my hair color or style when what i really want is to shed a few pounds.

and you know, doing something for myself was motivating. hopefully it will help with those unwanted extra pounds.

we all have dreams.

9 comments:

Shirley said...

i think your gorgeous.....i wanna huuuuug you.......i want to kisssssssss you..........(to be rehearsed in a nasaly Sandra Bullock kind of way) no one else will get this......

melanie33 said...

I get it!! I have seen miss congeniality before :)

I like the dark. and the fact that your stylist said everybody is going dark is kind of dumb. I mean, either you are dark or light right? I mean you can't but help be following one of those crowds...
unless you get a buzz. (don't knock it until you've tried it!)

Chief said...

No Shirley...I am a bit freaked out and I don't get it, but that's
OK!

Sarah said...

It looks good!!
getting me hair done, whether cut or colored, always makes me feel better :)

Brandee G. said...

Can't wait to see you at tomorrow! I love getting my hair done. It's the one thing I can control and can change immediately! :)

Val said...

I love that color! It looks low maintainance. Is that more of your natural color? I am needing to go more back towards my natural color. You have inspired me to be like everyone else and go dark next time:)

Heather said...

love it. crap... i just got my hair colored blondes again. i'm jealous i love the color. now i want mine that color. next time!!!! :) 6 weeks right!??!?! :)

Zoe said...

Well, I don't think everyone does it but - great minds must think alike because I am getting ready to go dark again too. Maybe I could go to your same girl and get the same color!!! LOL! :)

It looks beautiful!

Staci said...

i just went dark for the first time. i'm loving it! enjoy the change! hope it motivates you:)