you're not even 2 and you have an incredible girly side of you. while burke and you were playing potato head, you came bouncing down the hall with laughter to show me your new earrings.
How precious.. I sure miss the laughter of little ones in my house.. Love it when the grands come to visit.. had an incrediable visit with Jamie and our little Henry .. Today we found out she has a little girl on the way.. Both she and Stacey;s daughter are expecting girls.. the first week of April.. could it be April fools .. No Way!.. Love and Blessings.. LisaMe!
6 comments:
I love her little chubby cheeks!
Now I understand why "old folks" use to pinch my cheeks when I was younger. :)
Loff it! She is so cute
How precious.. I sure miss the laughter of little ones in my house.. Love it when the grands come to visit.. had an incrediable visit with Jamie and our little Henry .. Today we found out she has a little girl on the way.. Both she and Stacey;s daughter are expecting girls.. the first week of April.. could it be April fools .. No Way!..
Love and Blessings.. LisaMe!
So sweet. I wish we all could play like little children (without the fighting, of course :)
She is so big! What an adorable pic!
how cute is that? two girly girls you have...
Post a Comment