Congratulations! ( & congrats for making it in the snow too!!)I am such a dork, this made me cry! :) Cute picture.We love you guys! :)Hope it was great!
happy 14... why not spend 15 in hawaii? we will join you :)... in fact you could pay our way! how does that sound?
that was me, not brian... sorry
Happy Anniversary .. to you Both!
happy 14th!!i can't wait to see you!!xoxo
Wow I thought I had been married along time! Good for you two. Hope it was a great anniversary!
That's such a cute picture of you two. Congrats on 14 happy years :)
Hey babelicious! Let's see your Christmas photos. Whad'ja get!?!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! ( & congrats for making it in the snow too!!)
I am such a dork, this made me cry! :) Cute picture.
We love you guys! :)Hope it was great!
happy 14... why not spend 15 in hawaii? we will join you :)... in fact you could pay our way! how does that sound?
that was me, not brian... sorry
Happy Anniversary ..
to you Both!
happy 14th!!
i can't wait to see you!!
xoxo
Wow I thought I had been married along time! Good for you two. Hope it was a great anniversary!
That's such a cute picture of you two. Congrats on 14 happy years :)
Hey babelicious! Let's see your Christmas photos. Whad'ja get!?!
Post a Comment