Tuesday, December 9, 2008

move over mother of the year...


i have never been one
for gadgets; however, i do own this one little item that ranks super high on the "if you don't have one you must run out and get one really quick, like maybe even right now list!" it has mangaged to emerge from inner cabinet darkness (now that the weather has my kids running home from the bus stop to escape the frigid cold), and found its place either nestled in the sink waiting to be washed from use or on the counter beaming pillars of light while mixing up chocolatey goodness for pink cheeked punks. after a long day at school and a cool jog home from the bus stop, what could be better than this?




for my kids, nothing. that is . . . when they are freezing cold and anticipating the now bateman family chocolatey goodness tradition when it turns cold outside during the school year. but for me, it is the feeling they give me for having it ready and waiting for them and that for once during the day . . . i am not the ogre mom.

i get to warm their insides while they warm mine.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Mmmm, I love hot chocolate from the cocoamotion! and I don't even own one. Serving it to your kids definitely makes you mother of the year! :)

Jennifer said...

Nice! We love our cocoamotion! We use it everyday!! We've almost run it into the ground. Hum!!!

melanie33 said...

I have been enjoying the same thing since october when we joined the ranks of cocoamotion owners. I think I will go brew a cup right now!!

Anonymous said...

Everybody's doin' a brand new dance now
(C'mon baby do the coco-motion)

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

How fun .. back in the O'le days I had to make it in a pot.. lol .. but the smile on the faces of my little ones.. and the rewards of hugs.. was I am sure very much the same.. When we were in Germany.. the kids.. experienced those snowy days... humm.. just looking back.. makes me want to go make some cocoa ..lol .. do your little ones get that froth.. mustash?

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, I totally just pulled mine out this past week. I figured that since it was December I might as well enjoy my favorite drink, eh?!
Mmmmmm!!

Heather said...

i want some right now!!!!!!!!