my parents are in town. while brady and i were out of the room braden and burke were back to rough housing and launching one another into the air in front of mimi and papa.
mimi: braden, isn't this how burke broke her arm a couple months ago?
they stopped. but a few minutes later . . .
braden: you know, i am sure it had something to do with the velocity or angle.
7 comments:
Lol, At least you know he is listening and thinking about the things you say to him! :)
Love those little freckles..
And the sparkles in his eyes
He is speaking in truths
And not telling any lies
Thinking deep within
About the trouble he gets in
Wondering how it finds him
(lol)
Wish I new this little one..
Called Braden .. who is your son
Oh what fun!
I miss not knowing your little ones!
Early Inspirations..lol
Love you LisaMe!
Ha ha! That is so cool. I love love love the "brady bunch" picture of you guys on the side.
that kid cracks me up. how you ever discipline him i will never know...
kids.. you got a keeper though!
i'm bacccccck check it out!!
love ya
xo
Wow, he is so smart! I'm sure he tries your patience :)
Aww...love that pic!
Post a Comment