Friday, August 28, 2009

everything in its place


for all things:
coat~ish
jacket~ish
umbrella~ish
backpack~ish
glove~ish
snow~ish

so i don't trip and fall and kill myself everytime i walk in the back door.

9 comments:

Shirley said...

I think you've hooked them up! :)

melanie33 said...

how many hooks are on that thing?i would need about a hundred... you comiong tomorrow? anytime is good, i think...

briana said...

24! 6 for each kid. it was all the wall could hold!

Heather said...

i want one of thoooooooose!

Brandee G. said...

Sweet picture! It looks like the hooks go on forever...LOL.

Massey Family said...

What a great idea, I need to come and see your house!!!

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

Too cute.. now is getting them to use them.. I want another pic.. later.. when it is full .. let's see if the wall holds up.. LOL.. You are a genious .. lol develope something unique .. so you Too can work from home .. insurance included ... When my company get's big enough I would hire you .. :)

Jen said...

That's huge! Great idea.

Zoe said...

Ohhhh, I like it!