Tuesday, October 20, 2009

B.O.O.

Black Orange Obsession

i don't like halloween.
i don't like scary movies.
i don't like buying costumes.
i don't like finding empty candy wrappers.
i don't like covering up costumes with winter coats.
i don't like having junk around the house.
i don't like haunted houses.
i don't like spiders.
i don't like masks.

but

if it weren't for halloween, i would miss moments like this.



7 comments:

Chief said...

I Hate Halloween. Will not carve punkins, will not do it and you can't make me.

It does look like they love their punkins though huh?

melanie33 said...

ditto to the chief! I refuse to carve... if they are unwilling to use do the mr. potato head pumpkins this year, they must go to dad... I'm out!

Massey Family said...

I love your blog, you know how to say it...love the picture ;)

Heather said...

this is the one thing that i must say ummmmm i don't know if we can still be friends cause of what you just said.... I'm in LOVE with halloween. it is my favorite time of year & i love everything about it even cavities!!! ;) but since i just love ya i will let this one thing slide. i actually feel that way about thanksgiving.... not on my fav 5 list!!!! :)

Marci said...

oh. my.
i love that picture! how sweet is that?!
you know i pretty much don't like all of those things you said but i still like halloween...that is a weird thing and you just made me realize it.;P

Zoe said...

That is soooo sweet!! Her first love! :)

nikol said...

that is too precious!