Those of you impressed by the state of bri's pristine fridge and those wondering if that clean state was for the picture, must not have visited her house. That place is a shrine to organization. There is no junk drawer in the whole place. I dare you to find one hair out of line in that home. the fridge isn't even the tip of the iceberg, people!!
I second what Mel says, Bri just can't help how clean and organized she is..I have to admit sometimes i worship you for it, and others I just wanna wring your neck for making the rest of us look bad! J/K!!!luv u
10 comments:
I'm impressed your fridge is so CLEAN!!!
What a sweet Dad!
You know a note will be read if you post it in the refridgerator!
...did you clean it all up nice and pretty for the pic?! How do you keep it that way? :)
Those of you impressed by the state of bri's pristine fridge and those wondering if that clean state was for the picture, must not have visited her house. That place is a shrine to organization. There is no junk drawer in the whole place. I dare you to find one hair out of line in that home.
the fridge isn't even the tip of the iceberg, people!!
lol:) xoxo
awesome!
wheres the ketchup drippings on the sides of the fridge!
My mom would love your fridge with all that butter:).
That is a really sweet note! Its so great to catch up with you again.
that's a VERY organized fridge! I hope he's home already.
My husband seriously needs to take lessons from Brady! I need you to come help me organize my house :)
I second what Mel says, Bri just can't help how clean and organized she is..I have to admit sometimes i worship you for it, and others I just wanna wring your neck for making the rest of us look bad! J/K!!!luv u
Post a Comment