which part is mine?
and God, which part is yours?
could you tell me one more time,
i'm never quite sure.
and I won't cross the line
like I have before
but it gets so confusing some times.
should I do more, or trust the divine?
please, just help me define which part's mine,
and which part is yours.
~michael mclean
8 comments:
You will know my baby, be still and listen.....he reveals in to your heart.....pause in prayer, the answer is there.
Love mims
oh my friend. i hope all is well. all i know is FAITH... it is the hardest thing. i love you. you are so strong. i look up to you more than you know.
xoxo.
all these things are for your good, right? i don't know why it all seems to happen to you, but i know you can do it, get through it, thrive in it, and love it in the end.
I am sorry that you are struggling Bri. If there is anything that I can do to help please let me know. I will be thinking of you. :)
oh i cry EVERYTIME i hear that song. every dang time.
i hope whatever it is that is making you quote it works out for the best...at least you're asking the right person.
well i'm starting to think that maybe that is how i found you! oh it's so hard to remember where you find people in blogland...but i'm sure happy that i found you!;D
When you find out which part is ours could you let me know? I'm always here for you, Bri! Your friendship means more to me than you could ever possibly know! xo xo
while I'm catching up here on your blog, I really needed to be reminded of this concept. Why I leave Him out of some things I'll never know
Post a Comment