just wanted to say how much i am loving the calendar the more i look at it... also, how cool it will be to see you 2 days in a row! can't remember the last time that has happened! also, that we should plan a project a month. just force ourselves to sit down and do it!oh and also that jen and i were talking and we were thinking of planning, like the last friday of every month or maybe every other month to go to the ghetto store and crop so we get our regular albums going again... i feel they need some love.
so can you tell that I just looked at your blog like two times in a row in like 5 mins?? And dude, I am lovin the calendar. I actually went back and got another to give to my monther in law as a gift. What a dork I am.
2 comments:
just wanted to say how much i am loving the calendar the more i look at it... also, how cool it will be to see you 2 days in a row! can't remember the last time that has happened! also, that we should plan a project a month. just force ourselves to sit down and do it!oh and also that jen and i were talking and we were thinking of planning, like the last friday of every month or maybe every other month to go to the ghetto store and crop so we get our regular albums going again... i feel they need some love.
so can you tell that I just looked at your blog like two times in a row in like 5 mins??
And dude, I am lovin the calendar. I actually went back and got another to give to my monther in law as a gift. What a dork I am.
Post a Comment