Monday, August 25, 2008

hello?


my really good friends, at that one phone company, that we all most likely use, decided to shut off my phone and internet friday. . . after i specifically asked them not to until we had service at our new place. ( i am not freaking kidding you!) so, if you want to get a hold of me, call my cell!

note to self: forgive that one phone company.

15 comments:

melanie33 said...

I am thinking i will not... because #1 I cannot talk to you as easily.
#2 you cannot blog
#3 my daughter cannot call your obsessively which she is currently begging me to do so on an hourly basis.

melanie33 said...

i meant your DAUGHTER.
note to self: proof read comments to avoid looking like an ignoramus.

melanie33 said...

pps... we must get those two daughters of ours together soon... hailey told me she no longer has any friends because berk moved away.
just think: you are the cause of my daughter's tears. why did you have to go and leave us? i mean, were we that bad?
I bet you will miss me when we go move to rose park in january.

melanie33 said...

ok... i just have to say that it looks really creepy to see my little face there 3 times in a row. sorry.
oops now it's four.

melanie33 said...

ppppppps.
just remembered that i haven't told you i ordered our stuff online. I heard the ali edwards book went came out this weekend, but i haven't received any confirmation on that fact. 2 books about mini albums.. do you think that will help us actually finish a project?

sorry now it's five creepy faces.

Heather said...

i still need to know where you moved!! e-mail me at
nhmiller25@msn.com i'm dying to know!! :)
I hope all is well... wish i could be there to help you. I know how hard it is with kids!! :)
mel is so funny! i love her cute face!!! :)

Jen said...

Ooh! I've had problems with that special phone co. too. Too bad there isn't another one!

Sarah said...

dude, first of all that is a whole lotta mel
and second, that would just chap my hide to have my phone shut off without any warning.
Two thumbs up for Bri and her good attitude!

melanie33 said...

PLENTY MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM, SARAH!!
YOU CAN LOOK AT ME ALL DAY!
bri you are so lucky to see this face every day. honestly. so lucky.

Jennifer said...

Hey there! How's the "emptying of boxes going"? Y'know, we've been in our house over a year now and we still have boxes in the basement that haven't been unpacked. Crazy huh?

Anonymous said...

I love You!!!

Hand Picked Daisy said...

Hey you! You on?

Lisa said...

Hope the move is going well. I was going to let you know that we just switched our phone to Comcast. I can't tell a difference.

melanie33 said...

emial me cuz i have stuff to email you and i don't know your email, because i am a DORK.

Elisa said...

That one phone company blows. Big time!