Friday, August 1, 2008

i killed it

for those of you who don't know me. . . i can kill anything green! which is really probably pretty sad for my mom and sister who were both born with a green thumb. anyway, berkeley planted this cute little plant and it was supposed to sprout flowers of some sort, but unfortunately never did. you can still see a few green blades in random places. according to baylor, he's just getting old and going a little, ok alot grey (like me) or brown. . . alright, more like dead. and it's all my fault. i'm sorry baby!

note to self: be prepared for mom and dad to ask you about the pepper plant.

7 comments:

Heather said...

that looks a little like my yard now... i guess that is what happens when you leave it for 28 days!! YIKES! :)
I guess all you can do is keep trying!

Anonymous said...

yezzzzzzzzz, how izzzzzzzzz ze peppa plantttttttt?

signed........from the valley of the ho ho ho

melanie33 said...

dude that was not supposed to sprout flowers, cuz it was grass!
Oh and btw... i killed ours too.

briana said...

mims,

needs a little tlc. =(

briana said...

smelanie,

pretty cool! grass? i thought so, but the daughter said it had flower seeds in it too! what do i know? let me tell you, flowers or not, they didn't have a fighting chance! oh well!

Jen said...

You are so funny! I had a green thumb when I was single, but lost it when I got married. Seriously, Elton thinks I kill everything. The funny thing is, whatever hasn't been killed by me is having near-death experiences with Sam!

Jennifer said...

Hey Bri, Perry is our friend from Taiwan. My brother just came home and he knew Perry in the mission. He stayed at my parents house for awhile. He's so cool and he loves my kids. That's so cool that you guys go hiking a lot. We should go sometime for family night or something. That would be so much fun. I realized on that video that you get a nice bum shot. I debated whether or not to put it on the blog but then thought, it's just so cute, so I did. How's your day today? What cha doing?