Congratulations!! How very exciting! I heard its very cute and in a great location. Yipee!! Its just too bad your not as close now... to Mel I mean, cause Im too far away too. I hope Im still able to see you for some girly time when Im in town.
Hey you! You are so crazily busy. Don't worry about me. Just when you get things figured out and back in rhythm then I'll expect those comments again. Tee hee!
Which house did you decide on? Please post pics and info asap. We are dying to know. You better not be moving any further away, we already never see each other.
10 comments:
pictures to come right....?
can't wait to see it!!! :) CONGRATS
Where at?
Your killing us! Where WHere WHEre WHERe WHERE!!! :) more west I hope?
Where are you moving? Dying to know.
Hey you! You must be very busy because my blog has been commentless.
Congratulations!! How very exciting! I heard its very cute and in a great location. Yipee!! Its just too bad your not as close now... to Mel I mean, cause Im too far away too. I hope Im still able to see you for some girly time when Im in town.
Hey you! You are so crazily busy. Don't worry about me. Just when you get things figured out and back in rhythm then I'll expect those comments again. Tee hee!
Which house did you decide on? Please post pics and info asap. We are dying to know. You better not be moving any further away, we already never see each other.
Post a Comment