
so, we're moving. ok, not really sure where yet, but we have been looking non-stop for days. there are so many homes to choose from. it has been quite the process. i thought shopping for a car with 3 kids was hard. . . WRONG!
so, anyway, this is change number 3. i hope we can see this one through!
12 comments:
why are you moving??? Good luck..
i feel your pain. You can move to tremonton & buy my moms house!! :)
OH, so you are more serious than you let on... i see how it is. move out in secret by night don't leave me a forwarding address... i can take a hint.
by the way this is me.. working on my talk. how do you think it's going?
got my hair cut today at least... that was productive with the whole talk thing
ok ok ok! you have to move to Tooele and live next door to us! Please please please please. Seriously, we would have so much fun!!!! The house in front of us just finished and is for sell and the house next to us is. And it's so cute inside. Please please please please please please please please please please please!!!!
heather: (in best napolean accent) because we want to GOSH!
melanie: you are so onto me! i have been trying to get away from you for years, i figure moving is my best bet. seriously, don't make me smack you! on second thought, i was thinking about the whole basement thing - maybe like 50ish?
jennifer: we did look in tooele awhile back, but with brady working in utah county so much. . . i just don't know if we could make it work! i am sure living next door we would get nothing but playing done! hmmmmm...not such a bad idea.
please.
There are lots of homes for sale in my neck of the woods. Come look around my house. Bangerter Hwy is right here. That would be awesome. Good Luck with the house hunting.
please.
My parents are so cool when it comes to enjoyment for the grandkids. I told my mom next time we come over I'm bringing my swimming suit!
What a surprise that you're moving! Our property value more than doubled this year, according to the state, and so did our taxes. Maybe we'll be following your lead!?! Good luck! Let me know if I can watch kids....
all i know you better not make any decisions with out consulting me...for real, for real.(while I said that I put four fingers on my shoulder, cuz i'm cool like that) I would assume bear lake has service and I will have my phone... i even remembered the charger, so no excuses. I mean seriously if you move to the boondocks, my kids might come after you with all sorts of weapons. Don't. even. try. it.
Post a Comment