Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a soft place to land

http://brooklynrayne.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I'm so excited for her blog. I know you're going to make is wonderful. I'll have to tell my mom that you think she is pretty. She's always appologizing to me when people say we look alike. :) I think she really will miss you guys though because when I talked to her last time she knew your kids names and she knew your last name which I didn't even know. Weird huh? I just always know you as Bri. Maybe I need to get to know you better. What was your maiden name? How long have been married? What was your first date? Who asked who out? Maybe I should start our 20 question emails again. :) Oh, and thanks for you comment. Totally made my day. Laughed at your rhyme. I wish we still had some cadburry eggs. Next Easter I'll have to stock up more and put them in my food storage for a rainy day. What? Food storage? Well, I guess I'll start my food storage with Cadburry eggs. Pha ha! Just kidding. :) Now I'm just rambling about nothingness. Well, I hope you have had a good day.

Heather said...

i l o v e you, I think you are wonderful, brave, strong, & passionate.... a mother full of love & concern.. that is you & i admire you for this!!

XOXO

ps. i will read all the time!

Jen said...

Good for you! I'm sure her blog will help so many people. I checked it out and you know so much! Way to study and be informed!

Jennifer said...

His prices, I think are fairly good. I see art like that in magizines and there charging a butt load for such a small print. Plus he's really nice. I've been asking him questions about his train prints. So cool. So what are you doing today? Anything cool? Have you guys found any cool houses?

Jennifer said...

I bet. It's got to be crazy getting everything ready for school. Is it nice that things are goingn to be back to routine?

melanie33 said...

another "I really want to do..." checked off the list. Man things are happening aren't they?