i know, i know, usually those 3 words are shouted at you when you walk into a quicky nail salon to get a pedicure. and if you are like me, you do as your told. you pick. so tell me, red or cream?
Who would have ever thought that picking out rocks, trees and dirt would be such a bonding experience? It's a good thing we are still talking. LOVE YA!
9 comments:
i choose red.
Definitely red compliments your brick and screams Utah. IMHO
love ma
Who would have ever thought that picking out rocks, trees and dirt would be such a bonding experience? It's a good thing we are still talking. LOVE YA!
B.
I choose red, too!
I'm going against the grain and saying cream. I love the contrast!
i choose the cheapest. oh wait.. theyre the same price? then you know me... i can't decide. u choose!
I like the red too.
red.
i think cream. i like the red, but it might be too much. the cream looks like a good contrast.
Post a Comment