some dream about the white picket fence in the suburbs. my dream has always been a hedge lined path to my front door on the water. after 15 years, i am excited to grow roots, make memories in the backyard and be home.
Nothing like owning your own.. yard .. and having it look nice.. I know you will enjoy the lights .. We had some like that .. up the drive of our house in Georiga
Maybe once I finish decorating the inside of my house.. I can work on the front porch and yard .. Hope I do not have to wait 15 yrs ..lol
What a beautiful welcome home path! This is what every parents hope for their children is. When you are content and happy, we are. Cannot wait to see in person! Xoxo
I am jealous! We have had a ton of rain and my grass doesn't look that good! If it needs watering, just call Josh. Remember how he used to pee all over the grass and flowers and they would grow crazy good?
10 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to come see it!!
Who would have thought a yard could be so gorgeous! Get ready to mow!
It's been a long 15 years. You have more than deserved it. Enjoy!
Nothing like owning your own.. yard .. and having it look nice..
I know you will enjoy the lights ..
We had some like that .. up the drive of our house in Georiga
Maybe once I finish decorating the inside of my house.. I can work on the front porch and yard .. Hope I do not have to wait 15 yrs ..lol
Hugs... LisaMe!
What a beautiful welcome home path! This is what every parents hope for their children is. When you are content and happy, we are. Cannot wait to see in person! Xoxo
wow....... it is beautiful. a little jealous. :)
No one deserves it more than you! I love it!!!
I am jealous! We have had a ton of rain and my grass doesn't look that good! If it needs watering, just call Josh. Remember how he used to pee all over the grass and flowers and they would grow crazy good?
Wow, that is so cool. I just need money now. Hard to come by these days. :)
i will be partaking of your green goodness soon, right?
Post a Comment