so when am i invited over to roll around in said green goodness?
Oh my gosh! I forgot to tell you how incredible your yard looks! Sterling and I drove by last week and saw the waterfall. It is a work of art! Beautiful!!! You have done it justice! :)
melanie, you dork, you don't need an invitation! and two weeks before rolling can occur! zoe, you are so sweet, thank you! everytime i do anything, i think would zoe have done this if she lived here!? :)
Wooo hooo! Exciting!!
all i can say is fabulous!!!! when am i invited too!!! :)
There for a minute I thought I was getting ham rollups!
Can't wait to come see your yard and your house...hint...hint...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so when am i invited over to roll around in said green goodness?
Oh my gosh! I forgot to tell you how incredible your yard looks! Sterling and I drove by last week and saw the waterfall. It is a work of art! Beautiful!!! You have done it justice! :)
melanie, you dork, you don't need an invitation! and two weeks before rolling can occur!
zoe, you are so sweet, thank you! everytime i do anything, i think would zoe have done this if she lived here!? :)
Wooo hooo! Exciting!!
all i can say is fabulous!!!! when am i invited too!!! :)
There for a minute I thought I was getting ham rollups!
Can't wait to come see your yard and your house...hint...hint...
Post a Comment