Friday, June 20, 2008

calling all tooth fairies

what do you get
when you cross a trampoline,
wrestling
and a sister with a hard head?

a FAT lip and one lost tooth!

there's nothing like sending the kids out back to play and moments later hearing blood curdling screams! i am just so thankful that it was a fat lip and one lost baby tooth we were dealing with. It is always nice to escape a trip to the ER. so, at this point my only issue is the price tag on this here tooth.

$16.00! yes, one, six, as in sixteen!
maybe i will quit my day job!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Are you kidding that is so funny! These kids don't get it do they! more, more,& more...
Good luck comin up with that one tonight!!! ;)
{maybe i don't want a trampoline}

Jennifer said...

Bri, it's nice to be home. Thanks for the comment. It was so good to hear from you. I'm glad you got to see the boys today. I love hearing Grant tell that story. He can almost say the whole thing himself. I was really nice to see the kids again. I have a lot of catching up to do!

Sarah said...

That's too bad about the fat lip, but man, your boy sure knows how to work it! $16, I was lucky to get a quarter!
Here's to loosing more teeth!!

Shirley said...

Priceless.............otherwise......speechless :)