Friday, June 27, 2008

siblings? friends.


You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
If you've got troubles,
I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and can see it through
Cause you've got a friend in me
Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you
The way I do, it's me and you
Boy, and as the years go by
Our friendship will never die
You're gonna see it's our destiny
You've got a friend in me

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's got to be the cutest thing ever! I pray my two can stay that way as well!!!

love ya
p.s. i would love to get together with you & mel when I come out next month!!

Jen said...

So sweet! I just love it when siblings get along. We want a buddy for Sammy, and I'm realizing more and more that even a girl can be his buddy. We find out in a month!

melanie33 said...

AWWWW, one of the rare and sweet moments.n (At least it is rare around my house) Glad you caught it on camera!