That is the cutest picture. Your kids are so georgous! Seriously. I'm not just saying because they're kids. They really are. Things have been very busy for me. Last month I sold 34 May kits and in the last three days I have made 33 June kits. Which by the way, if you or heather or melanie have any empty Crystal light containers or walmart brand ones I could really use them. I had 40 of them to start with but they're all gone. I used them for the kits. It's exciting to see them doing so well. I've been so busy this week and sorry I haven't been posting or commenting lately. I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. But things are going well. I leave for girls camp on Tuesday till Friday. We are going water skiing and to the Manti pagent. How cool is that? I never did that for girls camp when I was a youth. We really need to get together and scrapbook, (or make kits together) he he. :) When things cool down for me I'll have to call you. Hope your doing well too! Love Ya!
Sniff sniff, that is sad. You know what. Phil's going to be working from home now, so maybe I can record him singing. Or when he starts singing I'll call you and turn on speaker so you can hear him. I must say though that I'm excited to starting hearing him do that again now. Thanks for saying hi to me through the phone today. It was amazing how different I felt hearing you voice than I do when we type back and forth. It's like it made you, how do I say it, real. Y'know? Does that make sense. I know you're real but y'know? It seems that the last few times I've been in the office, you haven't been there. Anyway, have you ever been to rumbi's? I really like that place. We should go and eat there sometime. When I get back from girls camp. :)
6 comments:
I love all the pictures! I have never seen Brooklyn before... she is so beautiful. Her eyes are so amazing!!
her mothers daughter through and through.. minus the black drink.
That is the cutest picture. Your kids are so georgous! Seriously. I'm not just saying because they're kids. They really are. Things have been very busy for me. Last month I sold 34 May kits and in the last three days I have made 33 June kits. Which by the way, if you or heather or melanie have any empty Crystal light containers or walmart brand ones I could really use them. I had 40 of them to start with but they're all gone. I used them for the kits. It's exciting to see them doing so well. I've been so busy this week and sorry I haven't been posting or commenting lately. I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. But things are going well. I leave for girls camp on Tuesday till Friday. We are going water skiing and to the Manti pagent. How cool is that? I never did that for girls camp when I was a youth. We really need to get together and scrapbook, (or make kits together) he he. :) When things cool down for me I'll have to call you. Hope your doing well too! Love Ya!
Sniff sniff, that is sad. You know what. Phil's going to be working from home now, so maybe I can record him singing. Or when he starts singing I'll call you and turn on speaker so you can hear him. I must say though that I'm excited to starting hearing him do that again now. Thanks for saying hi to me through the phone today. It was amazing how different I felt hearing you voice than I do when we type back and forth. It's like it made you, how do I say it, real. Y'know? Does that make sense. I know you're real but y'know? It seems that the last few times I've been in the office, you haven't been there. Anyway, have you ever been to rumbi's? I really like that place. We should go and eat there sometime. When I get back from girls camp. :)
Thanks for commenting on my blog today. It made my day. Your the only one who really checked it today. Thank you! I live for comments.
I know, I know. I'll be back soon. Just don't think about it. You make me feel so missed. I like it.
Post a Comment