Monday, June 30, 2008

so, i weighed

on june 9, 2008 i made some changes. 21 days have passed.

i have lost 18 pounds.
i have found that i don't miss them.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Great Job!!!! That is really impressive!!! Tell us your secret please!!! Lisa

briana said...

if you knew how i ate before, you wouldn't ask!

Shirley said...

(clap-clap-clap=sound) yeah!!!
So proud of you and your separation from the good Dr.
loves mom

Anonymous said...

You are hot!!! Oh, I mean, you are awsome!!! . . . And hot!!! You inspire me to try harder. I love you!!! Xxooxxoo

melanie33 said...

It's amazing, and very awesome. You are so strong and steady. It's awesome. keep it up.

Hand Picked Daisy said...

Hi bri, I just wanted to thank you for always being there. You're so sweet to always think of me. We need more people like you in the world. Congrats on loosing the weight. You rock!

Heather said...

C O N G R A T S!!!
I'm so proud of you & jealous at the same time!! Seri-uh-s-ly!!!!
You are awesome! So I know you make fabulous cakes & I was wondering if you have ever made a shark cake or octopus cake... let me know!

love ya

Val said...

That is awesome! Good Job. I love Baylor's b-day cake, so creative. Leave it to you to out do us all. I am going to need help when I have little one's b-days. Congrats again on the 18 lbs. that is quite an accomplishment.