
get in bed with my pillow just right.
stare at the scale.
wake in the same position i went to bed in.
remember dreaming about the scale.
reluctantly get up and and slip on my comfy clothes.
think of the scale.
after no breaks throughout the night, hit the potty.
pass the scale.
head downstairs to make sure kids are up for school.
wonder if my potty break will effect the scale.
sit down at computer to blog.
write about the scale.
so, i will be the first to admit. i am obsessed. since making some changes, ok alot of changes, all i can think about is whether or not the scale will reflect my efforts. some books say wait a month, some programs weigh in weekly. in the past, i have been known to weigh multiple times a day. i know, i need help. so, the fact that it has been 9 days 1 hour 48 minutes and 33 seconds of not knowing, i ask, should i weigh?
4 comments:
heck yeah! you know me, a weigh a day helps me push the fork a weigh, or is that way.....mho
love mom
I say go for it... I can't wait to see how much you have lost!!!
let us know! :) What have you been doing?? I need some motivation!!!
I say don't weigh until you can't stand it any longer. That way the number just keeps getting lower!
I weigh myself every morning, I am so impressed that you have gone as long as you have. I need major motivation too. I have got to start losing this baby weight, it is just so hard with 4 kids. How do you and Mel find the time? Lisa
Post a Comment