Saturday, June 21, 2008

remembering you

always makes me smile.

3 comments:

melanie33 said...

oh my gosh. is that berk? Were they ever that small? I totally remember shopping for those little babies we were carrying around in our bellies. This picture makes me smile too, only I am smiling sadly.

Hand Picked Daisy said...

Hey Bri. I don't have the time. In fact I've never been so busy in my life. I hit the pillow around 3 or 4 in the morning every night. Then five minutes later Grant is getting me up to fix him breakfast and it's suddenly 8:30 the next day. Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately. My brother comes home from him mission tonight so I'm really excited! His plane lands at 8:30 tonight. We are really close. Hope eveything is well with you. Love your picture you hot lil' babe!!!

Hand Picked Daisy said...

Oh ya, I love having Phil work from home. We have lunch together and he sings. If he's not singing then I know not to bother him because he's stressed or frustrated. Right now he's outside watering my flowers. He's really stepped it up lately since I haven't been up on my cleaning lately. He's so nice.