
i never imagined i would fill my gas tank with liquid gold. in fact, i remember paying .85 a gallon in 1993 at holiday oil. granted that was 15 years ago. when i saw this sign i couldn't resist. at least some businesses out there are being honest. how much can you remember paying?
4 comments:
I say lets cry!! I just spent $80.00 filling up my car last week! It is $4.36 where I live!!!! yikes
My brother Robb just bought a truck that runs on propane. It is .68 cents a gallon!!!! I am soooooo looking into that one.
I am probably your "oldest reader", of course I have always read you long before computers.
So.
AHEM,
I paid as low as .19 per gallon when I was 18 years old. There were gas wars goning on, that meant gas stations competed for your business!! AND they pumped it and THEY washed your windshield.
Uh............excuse me, my age is showing.........BYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEE!
Hugs, mom
One more thing. If they start asking for your firstborn, start walking.
Post a Comment