Tuesday, July 29, 2008

after the rain comes the rainbow

on my way out the door saturday, i caught a glimpse of a double rainbow! i was quick to call the hottie hubby knowing he would have the camera in tow. thanks b.

with a young family and this crazy world we live in, there is one thing i am finding i can always count on . . . change. but, since my miraculous daughter was born, i am learning more and more everyday that after the rain comes the rainbow.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so cool. I love when I see rainbows. So I told my mom that you saw her and she said that she saw you and went through your school papers. Cool huh? Anyway, just wanted to say.

Jen said...

I saw that, too! Elton just said something like, "So?? We see those all the time." So sarcastic. I'm glad you're seeing rainbows :)

briana said...

ya, i know. to most it is just a rainbow. or just raindrops... to me it is sort of a metaphor for apart of my life. seeing rain and rainbows reminds me of brooklyn. kind of like daisies for maisie i would think.

melanie33 said...

a double rainbow at that! that is like even more exciting/uplifiting/beautiful!
good post!

Heather said...

i just love ya!!