1. as a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and i had together. it doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. it's actually pretty funny to see the responses. if you leave a memory about me, i'll assume you're playing the game and i'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
7 comments:
I remember your baby shower for Brooklyn. It was an emotional day I know, but I loved seeing how wonderful your family was and how they rallied around and took care of you. I am glad that I was apart of that day!
I remember when you got hired on at the childrens club and finally getting you work with you. I remember having a conversation with you and thinking, "This is the first girl I have met here with a brain." Then further on in the conversation we kept finding out more and more similarities we shared and then i started thinking, "Man, this chick is cool because she is like ME. and i am so cute.
that is me, your cute friend."
I remember the first time we did something outside of work was when you came over to give me a birthday present (ben folds cd) and you saw that i kept the toys in the same bins as you, that we had the same bedroom furniture, couches and nursery... and then... you said... you SCRAPBOOKED. a match made in heaven from that point on.
Twin from anotha motha, right?
Obviously a mother has so many memories of a child it's hard to pick just one.
The day they placed the soft pink bundle in my arms? Your toddler years? Your school days? Becoming a young woman days?
Well, the day I chose is one I think we will both count as one of the most memorable happiest times of our lives.
The day I escorted you through the temple. Seeing you kneel across from your sweetheart and watching your eyes, your eyes spoke to me in that moment, it's one of those rare moments when your mind photographs it for you.
You stepped into another realm at that moment. You are a woman now, I thought to myself. Embarking on a whole new journey building your new life with a man you love.
Suddenly I find a new best friend, a confidant, in a lot of ways...a copy of me, yet a true original.
You will always be............my baby bri.........
Ok, so this may sound really random, but I remember ...
I went over to Brian and Mel's house for Jonas' birthday and there was an AMAZING cake on the table. All I knew was that a gal named Bri made it. I was very impressed.
Another time, I was watching AI with Brian and Mel and in the middle of the show, the recording had stopped. We were upset about that. You found out and came to the rescue. You dropped what you were doing and came up to give us your copy of the end of the show. I remember thinking that was an act of kindness from a very special friend.
amanda-that day was an emotional day, and i felt so blessed to be surrounded by such incredible family and friends. i loved having you and all the other swanson's there.
smelanie-i too remember good old bev, cher, angela, and bonnie. oh ya, and how you totally left me alone with bailey for the christmas party! i remember at the exact moment i realized we were going to be great friends...i was watching you change a poopy diaper! and a ben folds cd? is that it? what a lame friend i was! i so don't remember that! and yes i must agree, we are definitely from the same mold!
mims-that day was a dream come true. i felt so blessed to have my family there. we should really plan to do that again, soon. that is, go to the temple together.
sarah-melanie should really stop telling lies about that cake. =) i was suprised it even turned out. as far as AI goes...that was nothing! anything for my friends. and really, truth be known...we must eat, watch, go and do all the same things! sad huh?
Sorry this took me so long...
I remember the first time I met you and just how nice you were. I remember how much I loved that you said "y'all". I also remember being a part of your shower for Brooklyn. It was a blessing to be there.
Hey Bri, it's you friend, back from the dead. He He. I remember going to lunch with you when Jamie came in town. It was the first time I got to meet her and Lance and Jamie took a picture of them with new little Lincoln. I was just thinking and we need to make some more memories. Can memories be like, "I remember when you left me a comment and I left you one?" he he Miss you!
Post a Comment