melancholy mind
accompanying
heaviness of heart
worrisome thoughts
with regretful yesterdays
cleansing words
release rain from my face
falling on
to capture the hope
wrangle my fear
leaving paralizing strife
to vanish
i pray
be still
i remind my soul
as it's errupting
with reality
at this moment
7 comments:
Just remember: the prize is always worth the rocky ride.
Hope we get to see each other this weekend!
Hi Bri! So I officially had my break down the other day. I just realize that I can't do everything. So, I'm cutting back. Hopefully the old me will come back and I can be a better friend and talk to you more. Little did you know but you kept me going and happy everytime you left a comment on my blog. Even when I didn't come and see you and talk to you back. Thank you!!
Hey you. Not trying to tell you something. :) Most people have been thinking that about me lately though. Just shows you are a true friend for stickn' around. So hows your day today? Whatcha guys doing? Are you going on any vacations soon?
Gees, that kind of sounds like "when are you leaving" he he. I was just wondering what's going on in your neck of the woods.
there's my girl!
What a poet! Did you write that? Such emotion....you can make it :)
Hey Bri, don't worry. I didn't think you were on anything. But it did make me feel good with how excited you were. So I was asking you if you are going on any vacations soon and after I posted I re-read what I wrote and I felt it sounded like I was asking how soon are you going to be gone. Then I felt bad. Make sense? :) Didn't mean to sound that way. You're so funny.
Post a Comment