just like a bad relationship, you call it quits...but, he, the good dr., just won't take no for an answer! and to top it off, my favorite store TARGET just so happens to be behind it all. i guess i will have to stop paying their lighting bill.
OH my gosh. I think that is fate or destiny calling to you telling you that you two belong together. That life is better with the doctor. it's either that or Satan is VERY powerful. And the devil's drink of choice? I'll let you decide.
oh ok, ya i know i am at my post limit but i just went back and saw what time you posted... girl, what were you doing? I hope I at least wore out your kids yesterday!
What's that? You are sick of looking at my picture? Really? well too bad. I just checked out something you have to see RIGHT THIS SECOND. go to http://www.heidiswapp.typepad.com/ and check out her video of CHA. We have much to save for... and lots of mini albums are brewing inside my head. Can we say mirror album with the love overlays??? we must talk asap
Don't listen to the evil voice, say strong. I know that I have really missed an occasional coke now and then since the pregnancy. But, you can keep it up. Don't give in!!! j/k do what you want.
Well, it looks like I have lost my first place ranking in leaving you the most comment... Melanie!! :) Just kidding. So who do you want to win on So You Think You Can Dance?
7 comments:
OH my gosh. I think that is fate or destiny calling to you telling you that you two belong together. That life is better with the doctor. it's either that or Satan is VERY powerful. And the devil's drink of choice? I'll let you decide.
BTW-
I love your quote this week. Love me some ee cummings.
oh ok, ya i know i am at my post limit but i just went back and saw what time you posted... girl, what were you doing? I hope I at least wore out your kids yesterday!
What's that? You are sick of looking at my picture? Really? well too bad. I just checked out something you have to see RIGHT THIS SECOND. go to http://www.heidiswapp.typepad.com/ and check out her video of CHA. We have much to save for... and lots of mini albums are brewing inside my head. Can we say mirror album with the love overlays??? we must talk asap
Hmm, I'm going to go check Heidi Swapp, too....I kept up with Making Memories over the weekend and I really want one of their new Slice machines!
Anyway, of course when you are trying not to buy/eat something that's what is offered. Murphy's Law or something like that.
Don't listen to the evil voice, say strong. I know that I have really missed an occasional coke now and then since the pregnancy. But, you can keep it up. Don't give in!!! j/k do what you want.
Well, it looks like I have lost my first place ranking in leaving you the most comment... Melanie!! :) Just kidding. So who do you want to win on So You Think You Can Dance?
Post a Comment