
hottie hubby: i want to know who wiped a booger on the bathroom wall downstairs? (curious)
baylor: i don't know. (eyes glued to tv)
burke: not me. (nonchalant)
braden: i'm pretty sure it wasn't me. (convincingly)
me: well, somebody had to do it. (annoyed)
hottie hubby: so, i guess it was "not me" that did it. (frustrated)
silence.
me: ya'll need to go discuss this amongst yourselves because if nobody did it, then you can all head to bed. (threatening)
whining.
hottie hubby: i'll give whoever wiped the booger on the wall 10 dollars if they will tell me they did it. (confident)
braden: 10 dollars or 10 doll hairs? (hopeful)
hottie hubby: 10 dollars (half serious)
braden: apparently, it must've happened when i sneezed and i just didn't notice. (honest)
i am still laughing this morning at the conversation that played out last night after dinner. i love my kids! i love the funny things they say and do. however, sneezing boogers on the wall is not one of them. who does that? "apparently" braden.
4 comments:
ROTFLMBO! Do you remember the pink bunkbeds? Must have been a whole lot of sneezin' goin' on. When we moved I had to take a hammer and chisel to obsure zones that I had no idea had been affected!
Sad thing is, if that's the worst thing they ever do, thank your lucky stars.
And for the 10 doll hairs? I'm dying over here. Braden you have caught on to your dad's Bradyism's long before me.
Love, mims
Kids will do anything for money!! :)
I can totally hear braden beginning his sentence with "apparently....". lol that is so him.
Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard! I remember "no one" who lived with me and my 5 siblings growing up. What a funny conversation!
Post a Comment