the 100 list is good, though i couldn't get farther than 50. how about 100 pictures of yourself? or 100 pictures of the house? or a give away? or pictures of your scrap space because people were HONESTLY saying they were admiring my space. I kept laughing because they have no idea that the queen of all craft spaces resides in your home. or maybe 100 reasons why you love your friends, namely, me. that would make for one interesting post.
Yeah, lets see a pic of your scrap space! And you could pair that pic with your list of 100 fav. scrap items! JK, but not about the pic. I would love to see it.
But really, lists are fun, or lots of pics, or a giveaway, or .... just do a big build up about how its your 100th post and then.... do nothing. That would be funny!
I don't know you - I just came over from MMB. But I think that you should take pictures of 100 different wall texture blobs that look like something (like a monkey or an upside down profile of Val Kilmer.)
Wow! 100 posts. I wonder how many I have. It would be kind of sad if I past my 100 mark and didn't even know it. Although I don't think I have. I like Melanie's ideas. ;)
8 comments:
Lets see your 100 list!! 100 facts about you. Fun to make and fun to read! :) Good luck!
the 100 list is good, though i couldn't get farther than 50.
how about 100 pictures of yourself? or 100 pictures of the house? or a give away? or pictures of your scrap space because people were HONESTLY saying they were admiring my space. I kept laughing because they have no idea that the queen of all craft spaces resides in your home. or maybe 100 reasons why you love your friends, namely, me. that would make for one interesting post.
Yeah, lets see a pic of your scrap space! And you could pair that pic with your list of 100 fav. scrap items! JK, but not about the pic. I would love to see it.
But really, lists are fun, or lots of pics, or a giveaway, or .... just do a big build up about how its your 100th post and then.... do nothing. That would be funny!
I don't know you - I just came over from MMB. But I think that you should take pictures of 100 different wall texture blobs that look like something (like a monkey or an upside down profile of Val Kilmer.)
Wow! 100 posts. I wonder how many I have. It would be kind of sad if I past my 100 mark and didn't even know it. Although I don't think I have. I like Melanie's ideas. ;)
Awe man!! I did miss my 100 mark. That stinks. Especially because I'm one that has to do something. I am at 112 post. Grrr.
I'm with Sar; do a big build up, then do nothing. I agree that would be funny, but maybe that's just our family humor coming out :)
I don't have any good suggestions, who knows when I will ever reach 100 posts!
Post a Comment