The second I met little Brooklyn, she was an ANGEL...lots of hugs and kisses..so sweet! She feels like heaven. Learning to listen to our kids' little, giant, strong spirit is something we need to all do a little better. Thank you! Anything you need-- let me know.
finally doing all the things you have been wanting to! i can't wait until someone stumbles across that blog at 2 am looking for hope. they will have find it in brook
There are never the right words to say.. when things happen different than what we had planned.. One thing that I know is your Brooklyn is in God's hands ..
My journey was different with my little girl (Liza) she was perfect and nothing was wrong.. but her life still ended.. and I never found out what was wrong..
So yes.. write your blog.. maybe a mother will see.. and it will bring her some inner peace..
6 comments:
The second I met little Brooklyn, she was an ANGEL...lots of hugs and kisses..so sweet! She feels like heaven. Learning to listen to our kids' little, giant, strong spirit is something we need to all do a little better. Thank you! Anything you need-- let me know.
that means alot to me. it is a lonely place to be. thanks.
finally doing all the things you have been wanting to! i can't wait until someone stumbles across that blog at 2 am looking for hope. they will have find it in brook
that's awesome. I agree with Mel that someday, somewhere, someone will find hope from your story. Way to get on it and write it down!
she is a true inspiration!
I love you & think you are a wondeful mom... i need some of your strength! :)
There are never the right words to say.. when things happen different than what we had planned.. One thing that I know is your Brooklyn is in God's hands ..
My journey was different with my little girl (Liza) she was perfect and nothing was wrong.. but her life still ended.. and I never found out what was wrong..
So yes.. write your blog.. maybe a mother will see.. and it will bring her some inner peace..
Post a Comment