Tuesday, September 23, 2008

our new home


i have the number for my landscaper if anyone is interested in weeds, dirt, and more weeds and dirt! 1-800-get in line behind the fridge, washer and dryer and blinds!

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

AHHHHH! I LOFF it! So awesome. So when can I come sleep over and get the whole tour and stuff? I'll bring cadbury eggs? :) And yes, TMI about the purple baby poop and black licorice on Sara's blog. I was dry-heaving! Whuua!

Heidi P said...

Hahaha...it is overwhelming isn't it!? Don't worry about it! It soon will be covered in a beautiful white blanket of snow! :)

Val said...

I love the house! It is so beautiful. Trust me I know how much work a new house is. Good luck, just take it one project at a time. It is overwelming if you don't.

Sarah said...

Im pretty much used to that now where I live. At least your home looks pretty!

melanie33 said...

where's the inside shots???

Lisa said...

Your new home is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see the inside.

Anonymous said...

love it love it. Still waiting for that invitation. lol. just kidding. Let's get together. This job search is taking its toll. xoxoxo

Heather said...

Holy Crap that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm pretty jealous of the beauty!
Can i move in & we can split the cost of all bills & children!!! :)
I'm so happy for you, you derserve it!! I want to see pictures of the inside!

love ya
me

Amanda said...

Your new home looks awesome! I think you should have a house warming party soon!

Anonymous said...

PRETTY!!! i LOVE IT!! Now I want to see pics of the inside...;)

Jennifer said...

Ha ha! I had so much fun trying to really think of my quirks. Even if they were embarrising. Tee hee! I'm excited to see what you do for yours. :D

Zoe said...

It was so great to meet you last night! I am excited to have you guys in the area . . . even if you did buy our house!! LOL! I am glad that somebody cool gets it. :)

Talk to you later!

Jen said...

Wow! Gorgeous!!!

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

you've come a long way baby.. from Cypress Grove.. to there.. So many memories.. yet to be shared .. who can know what our futures will bring.. One day at a time..is the song that I sing...