
being the non-conformist that i am. i decided post 100 would be nothing short of ordinary and boring. (good idea jen and sarah!) BUT, wait up ya'll, cause for blog post 101, coming soon to a blog near you ~(that would be mine people) is:
"101 darn-ations!"
try to control your excitement! and i will try to be clever and entertaining!
6 comments:
Hey, at least you realized that you were up to 100. So how are things for Jamie? Have you heard anything yet? How are you doing? Do you like where you're living? I wonder how close to my sister you are.
I feel like Columbus...I just discovered you, and I'm so glad I did! I've just spent entirely too much time reading through your recent blogs, including your side bar about raising a child with special needs, and I must say, I was quite touched.
Tomorrow I'm coming back for seconds!
And congrats on making it to 100!
Wow, that totally does intrigue me and make me want to come back for more.
woo hoo! I'm excited to hear your "darn-ations"
i will be anxiously awaiting....
You have set my expectations way up-- it better be good!! :)
Post a Comment