eww, gross! But kind of cool y'know? ha ha lol. That is in Adams house. That was Kennadies room. Cute huh? They are doing good. I guess. I don't really know excatly. There kids are well though and soooo stinkn' cute! I love them. They are such good kids.
i think i just threw up in my mouth. so what did you find out you could do with them anyway? no spray, just traps? I saw a mouse in my house yesterday. you jealous?
That's pretty scary! I'd worry to go to sleep at night! Did I tell you Elton thought he saw a rat in our barn so we put out bait and found a dead one hangin' with the chickens?! What's with these scary things?!!
6 comments:
Ewww!! That picture totally just creeped me out!
eww, gross! But kind of cool y'know? ha ha lol. That is in Adams house. That was Kennadies room. Cute huh? They are doing good. I guess. I don't really know excatly. There kids are well though and soooo stinkn' cute! I love them. They are such good kids.
i think i just threw up in my mouth.
so what did you find out you could do with them anyway? no spray, just traps? I saw a mouse in my house yesterday. you jealous?
That's pretty scary! I'd worry to go to sleep at night! Did I tell you Elton thought he saw a rat in our barn so we put out bait and found a dead one hangin' with the chickens?! What's with these scary things?!!
Yuck!!!!! Hopefully you can find out how to get rid of them.
Haha!! I laughed so hard when I saw this!!! Cute blog! Fun to find out what a small world we are in!!
I hope you are happy with your other neighbors, too :) My kids are loving your kids! Welcome!!
Post a Comment