not i. poor brooke was up all night with fever screaming in pain. it came on like a freight train! did i mention at 3am? i took her in to the pediatrician to confirm the obvious . . . she has a nasty ear infection! i am gearing up for one more restless night before the antibiotic kicks in. i have not been this tired in a long time. immediately after paying for the medicine, i could be found in the parking lot desparately trying to give her the first dose of goodness. i am sure perfect strangers wondered what in the world all the fuss was about. so anyway, if you're up tonight late or into the wee hours of the morning tomorrow, think of me. Monday, September 15, 2008
where were you at 3am? oh sleeping.
not i. poor brooke was up all night with fever screaming in pain. it came on like a freight train! did i mention at 3am? i took her in to the pediatrician to confirm the obvious . . . she has a nasty ear infection! i am gearing up for one more restless night before the antibiotic kicks in. i have not been this tired in a long time. immediately after paying for the medicine, i could be found in the parking lot desparately trying to give her the first dose of goodness. i am sure perfect strangers wondered what in the world all the fuss was about. so anyway, if you're up tonight late or into the wee hours of the morning tomorrow, think of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh i will think of you, me and my too small bladder that i curse every night for not letting me make it a whole night with out visiting le toilet, will be up right along with you.
Yep, I was up with you last night, too. I'll blame that on my pregnant body and bladder :) Sorry she's sick!
I will think of you!. I'll call you. ;)
Poor girl! I hope she gets better lightning fast! And I hope you are able to get the sleep you need to take care of the both of you!
Post a Comment