
this picture was taken at sadie's princess birthday party. when both of my sisters lived here. since that time, jaime has moved away and before the summer ends, so will niki. the sadness this brings is almost unbearable. the girls are family, but more than that, they are friends. i can only hope that the next time they are all together and dressed like princesses it isn't one of their weddings. for today, i want time to stand still and i am trying to be grateful for the few years that they have had to begin a lasting relationship with one another.
6 comments:
You're very good at taking pictures. What kind of camera do you have? Did you take a photography class? Love you blog.
your so sweet jen! no, i didn't take a class, but i want to. brady is a better photographer than i am. i could put them into photoshop and fancy them all up, but i appreciate the raw pic. most of these were taken with a point and shoot sony. but brady's real camera is a cannon eos rebel xti for now. you have great pics as well, really. one of my favs is lincoln's bubble! you seem to catch the cutest moments. glad you like the blog, at least someone is reading! hee hee this is sooooooo long i should have just dedicated a post to you! when we getting together?
ok, so you're so cool. I love how you left so many comments. It made me feel like lots of people read my blog. Seriously that's what's so exciting when I open up my blog. I actually really like Lincoln's bubble too. I can't believe I caught that. Tee hee. I need to get photo shop. What kind do you have? Do you love it? do you digital scrapbook with it? We can get together whenever you want. right now I'm broke though, so if we went to some shops I'll have to be good. :)
Bri, Wow I'm back & where do I start?? I had a time of my life that I won't ever forget! I love the pictures you take & I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the holland post... you sure do make me cry! You put words together so perfect!
Love your posts!! :)
I know that I dont post on your blog, but I do read it. It is great to get a small taste of what goes on with you lately. As busy as we are we just can't seem to have a spare moment at the same time to just talk for a minute....and I hate that! You have always been a huge example to me and you always have found the time when I needed you, this is why I wanted to write a little something to remind you of how much i love and miss you. The kids are growing up so fast and I was missing much more than I am now, thanks to this blog. and I want Bradens blog so I can read it too!!
Love,
Cam
It took me a while to post about this photo. I shouldn't have been surprised when my eyes were so full of tears I couldn't see.
Of course I'm happy that two of those princesses now live a mile from me.
But the emotional thrust this photo had on me made me so sad to know the girls won't live near each other anymore. (or the boys for that matter)
Have you ever seen a real angel? There they are. One moment in time. Be careful what you wish for.
Post a Comment