gilmarie, you are such a great fit for josh! i love having you as part of our family. a girl can never have too many sisters! you are an example of humility, strength and beauty to me. happy birthday girl!
You're my number 1 commenter too! I love it. When I get on my blog and you haven't commented yet I get a little bummed. :) So then I keep checking and checking until you've left a comment. Then I get so excited. Tee hee. Also your sister in law, Gilmarie, is georgous. Happy birthday!
4 comments:
You're my number 1 commenter too! I love it. When I get on my blog and you haven't commented yet I get a little bummed. :) So then I keep checking and checking until you've left a comment. Then I get so excited. Tee hee. Also your sister in law, Gilmarie, is georgous. Happy birthday!
Oh, ya, have you seen Princess Bride? You haven't told me what your favorite quote is yet. :)
hey! are you loving the weather? You should grab your swim suit and head on over... I know you want to...
I want to come swimming with you guys!!! It is raining here today!:)
Post a Comment