Saturday, May 17, 2008

puppy love


braden came in after playing outside all afternoon--


me: hey bud, you in for all day?

braden: nah, just to eat dinner (it is 9:30 mind you)

me: oh, i see. you smell like a little puppy dog.

braden: oh ya? i like smelling like a puppy dog.

me: you do do you.

braden: ya mom, don't ya know; everyone loves puppy dogs!

me: especially ones named braden!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry your friend passed away. That's always hard. Braden is so cute.

I'll do your yard for you. And yes there will be a water fight. :)

The eggs were from easter. Phil went to the store the day after and brought home tons of bags. His answer was, "they were only fifty cents!" So we have a plethora of them. Bad squishy! By the way, how ya coming with your Dr. Pepper?

Heather said...

Hahaha, what a cutie~ :)

briana said...

it is good with the dr. pepper...see ur blog!

Jennifer said...

Pha ha, your the funniest person I know! Yes, remember, baby step.. Bob. So I think we should scrapbook too. That would be so much fun. Let's make a date? When's a good time for you? I'll bring Cadbury eggs. Mua ha ha, it's so evil! Tell me what your mom thinks of the picture. I really like it too.

Jen said...

That's so cute!

I remember playing outside all day and coming in at dark. Those were the best days! Yeah that your kids get to experience that :)