are you for real? note to self: when mel gives up sour cream or mayo and is missing it, suggest the fat free version! BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE SAME! sorry, i don't know what came over me.
why oh why can't i love diet coke? at least that has 0 calories! oh heather, how i wish it was the caffeine. i am sorry to say...it is the sugar! signed ~addicted
You all make me laugh. I agree with the whole Diet Coke thing. I was starting to get a migraine the other day and a friend told me to try a Diet Coke. I took two sips and dumped it down the sink. Yuck!! I do miss Dr. Pepper, but it has been almost ten years since I drank it. We really do need to get together, my June is really open right now, so let me know. Lisa
Oh! I love Dr. Pepper, too! I was told to drink Coke for migraines and I've had to choke it down. But then I found out it's just the caffeine that helps, so I switched to Dr. Pepper. Although, I have to admit I only drink it when I have a headache so it really works. (sometimes the headache isn't so bad, but I use the excuse to drink it :) Good job giving it up!
Ya, I really miss you. Phil didn't tell me. That's great that you could go. There's nothing like seeing family. I was so excited when I woke up this morning and had lots of comments. I live for comments! You totally made my day! Have fun and I'll see you soon!
Oh I must say I share that love of Dr Pepper with you! I would say you can substitute with the DP flavored chapstick, but if it were me I would probably just want to eat it! Maybe you would have more self control! haha.
You totally have me beat. I stayed up watching So You Think You Can Dance until 2:30. But that's nothing compared to 5:00 am. Yikes! Well, Phil and I have been thinking about moving for awhile now. We've been looking but it's hard because we really like it here in Tooele and we don't want to leave. If we do it will be because of money and work.
11 comments:
I know the feeling.. caffine will make you happy & not look like that picture!! ;)
xoxo
I am sorry you are missing it.... hang on let me take a big old sip of MY DP. I know i am the devil. What about diet dp? why you hatin on that?
are you for real? note to self: when mel gives up sour cream or mayo and is missing it, suggest the fat free version! BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE SAME! sorry, i don't know what came over me.
why oh why can't i love diet coke? at least that has 0 calories! oh heather, how i wish it was the caffeine. i am sorry to say...it is the sugar! signed ~addicted
You all make me laugh. I agree with the whole Diet Coke thing. I was starting to get a migraine the other day and a friend told me to try a Diet Coke. I took two sips and dumped it down the sink. Yuck!! I do miss Dr. Pepper, but it has been almost ten years since I drank it. We really do need to get together, my June is really open right now, so let me know. Lisa
Hey Bri, I'm very proud of you!
Oh! I love Dr. Pepper, too! I was told to drink Coke for migraines and I've had to choke it down. But then I found out it's just the caffeine that helps, so I switched to Dr. Pepper. Although, I have to admit I only drink it when I have a headache so it really works. (sometimes the headache isn't so bad, but I use the excuse to drink it :) Good job giving it up!
Hey you, how are ya?
Ya, I really miss you. Phil didn't tell me. That's great that you could go. There's nothing like seeing family. I was so excited when I woke up this morning and had lots of comments. I live for comments! You totally made my day! Have fun and I'll see you soon!
Oh I must say I share that love of Dr Pepper with you! I would say you can substitute with the DP flavored chapstick, but if it were me I would probably just want to eat it! Maybe you would have more self control! haha.
You totally have me beat. I stayed up watching So You Think You Can Dance until 2:30. But that's nothing compared to 5:00 am. Yikes! Well, Phil and I have been thinking about moving for awhile now. We've been looking but it's hard because we really like it here in Tooele and we don't want to leave. If we do it will be because of money and work.
Post a Comment