Tuesday, May 20, 2008

born in black and white

kt tunstall lyrics: suddenly i see

her face is a map of the world
is a map of the world
you can see she's a beautiful girl
she's a beautiful girl
and everything around her is a silver pool of light
she fills up every corner like she's born in black and white
the people who surround her feel the benefit of it
it makes you calm
she holds you captivated in her palm

5 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful little girl! Your kids are so cute! :)

Jennifer said...

Yes, I agree with Heather. Your kids are so cute. The moments that you capture are incredible. I was at my mom quilting all day. Thanks for keeping on my toes. I was excited to hear from you. "You wiggled your thumb, that's wonderful" :)

Jennifer said...

What are you doing up so late girl? Don't tell me you're a night owl like me. Did you really like Phil's hair? He shaved it off today. He told me he was going to wear his hair like that to church and we kind of got into an argument. :)

Jen said...

You have such a way with words! I would never have thought of a song that portrays my thoughts like that. What a great way to remember you daughter!

melanie33 said...

I have that song sitting in my want to scrap it book... but years later, have i scrapped it? no. tell brady i want him to take some pictures of my children with his glorious camera.