Wednesday, May 21, 2008

sorry

so, i noticed i had a couple comments before i had to edit the last post for braden! and i didn't get to read them. please, oh please comment on the newly edited! thanks!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I left my two comments again. heh hehhe hehe hehe heh e

Jennifer said...

It's so awesome. We're both on at the same time. We are so much a like. Us with our Dr. Pepper, Cadbury eggs, and our late night blogging! :)

Jennifer said...

um.. ya that's my house. No just kidding. It's not. I've had a request from a friend who lives in New Mexico to show her pictures of my house and neiborhood. So you will see my house soon. I was being serious about having a good day. And it sounds like you had a really good one with your mom. I'm really jealous that you hit some scrapbook stores without me. :) Where did you guys go? And we SHOULD go to gardener village sometime. I would love that. Send me some cute pictures of your family and the colors of the room you like and I'll make you a picture box! jeffyfroggy@gmail.com. Glad your had a good day. My little night owl friend!