
believe it or not, i used to be a dancer. that was over ten years, some pounds and 4 kids ago! i am blaming my abnormal obsession with this show on that. tonight is the two hour premier and i am so excited! although i never dabbled in ballroom, i could flip, flop, split, leap, twirl and dance on my toes. was i ever good enough to be on so you think you can dance? probably not, but it is a passion that is a distant memory. watching this show reminds me of younger days. it makes me smile. it makes me laugh. most of all, it helps me remember who i used to be.
5 comments:
Hey Bri, how are you? I still love my hair. I can't believe it took me this long to cut it. :) I had quilt group tonight but I recorded So You Think You Can Dance. That's really cool that you used to dance. I used to ballroom so I love watching the ballroom shows. I love how much closer we have come just through blogging. I love it!
Like I said on Mels... the red head with his white undies was my fav... he was HOT ;)
I LOVE this Show!! What would I give to dance like them!
So funny we even posted the same image... perfect minds think alike...
I personally loved the girl who was upset that she got cut and said, "I think they are racist against tall people." HILARIOUS
Oh man Heather! I threw up a little in my mouth when the red head guy came on. That was so nasty. :)
i have been wanting to chop mine off. that is what i do...grow it out, chop it off, grow it out, chop it off! you totally look like you could ballroom dance! you should change your picture with your sexy new do! ya, it has been great getting to know you! =)
Post a Comment