i snapped this pic the day burke went to the fracture clinic at primary children's. looking at it, i can't believe this is my life. that is my brady and those are my girls. blows my mind.
I know, I kept thinking, will she call me back or should I call her back. Tee hee. I think it was my phone because it's been acting weird lately. It was so much fun talking to you. You really made me feel how lucky and blessed I am. Sometimes I think I get a little selfish and I become the me monster. Meee, MEee, MEEE, MEEEEE!!!
So sweet!!! There is nothing like Daddy's and their little girls. UEA we don't really have plans, but Chad and I are leaving for a cruise on the 18th. So I will probably be packing.
9 comments:
love it. life is wonderful, right?
SUPER CUTE!!
Cute!! What pretty girls..
So cute! Your girls are so beautiful! It blows me away! Hey I left you a nerdy message on your phone the other day.
Isn't life amazing! We're so blessed :)
I know, I kept thinking, will she call me back or should I call her back. Tee hee. I think it was my phone because it's been acting weird lately. It was so much fun talking to you. You really made me feel how lucky and blessed I am. Sometimes I think I get a little selfish and I become the me monster. Meee, MEee, MEEE, MEEEEE!!!
So sweet!!! There is nothing like Daddy's and their little girls. UEA we don't really have plans, but Chad and I are leaving for a cruise on the 18th. So I will probably be packing.
Sooo sweet..btw how is that little arm doin?
just hold um tight! your girls are soo cute.
Post a Comment