(god bless cricket and qwest for unlimited long distance and text messaging.)
well, what can i say?
you are my little sister. i could never put into words what you mean to me. all i know is that whenever i have needed you, you have always been there. even when i least deserved a sister . . . there you were.
over the past couple of years, life has happened to both of us. we have found ourselves in a place that we never imagined. a place out of our control. you single with 5 babies and me mothering a child with special needs. yet, although it is a life we didn't plan, it is our life. but without you, i would have never survived. and even now that the dust has settled, it is you that still shows your love and compassion and concern. you understand that my soul still needs another soul to lean on.
jaime, you are my friend. a best friend. every girl deserves someone like you in their life. you are supposed to be my little sister, but over the years i have found that you are the one teaching me, holding me, lifting me. more like a big sis should.
sister by the nixons
entwined, you and I
our souls speak from across the miles
intertwined, you and I
our blood flows from the same inside
half of me, breathes in you
thoughts of love remain true
i love you girl.
11 comments:
Jamie, I miss you too.
Man, way to show me up with the sister post...you are such a good writer. I love sisters! Very nicely written!
you're hilarious heidi! and thanks for the compliment.
is she thirty already? when is her bday? i am the lone 29er i guess. she is a cutie, i miss her too!
Wow is that a pic of Jamie.. what happened to the teenage girl..and young woman at best .. She is so Beautiful.. so distinguished .. when you talk about my Jamie.. I can see her as a little girl still helping you with Baylor..(but then I know she is grown with a child of her own).. but somehow when thinking of your Jamie.. I think of a teenager.. not a grown up Lady lol yall are making me old.. lol
30 no way... where did the time go.. what happened to yesterday..
tears.... she is an elect lady! But, so are you! thanks for everything~
xoxo
It warms me like hot chocolate to hear my kids speak of each other in such an eloquent way.
Remember that when yours are in the back seat trying to assault one another!
HEE HEE..................this too shall pass, but don't let it if you can help it.
Im scrolling through lookn for sum escape time, waitin to call so I dont call right at dinner time.. barely hangn on today.. U have no idea how much I needed to hear that right in this moment. I so don't feel that way today. Thank u.. ur always there to listen but more than that to really hear me. I love u and look up to u more than u will ever know. Pretty sad when not only do I call to ask the name of a song or how u organized your laundry room to get my tail moving or how to deal with Madison being so sad she doesn't know even how to express it. except.. well u know. U have been and i know will always be there not just on the sidelines but right beside me cheering me on when i need it most!! I love u B;)(ear-muff) Lol
Oh and Lmbo!! Was that a joke?? cuz of what Lance said? I am 29!
I miss u too Jennifer:( Tell your family Hi for me.
Post a Comment