Aww-- way fun!! How have I missed all these posts!! Cute witch tradition too. Love the Baylor button post too. Will had to have a skateboard thing today, bc Bay has one! :) We love your kids!
How fun! I have never done the witches night out. I love that your kids look soooo much like there mama!! They are all so adorable (and cute-as-a-button I might add!!) :)
PS 3 boxes of DOTS successfully emptied in record time . . . 2 1/2 days!! :)
9 comments:
whew!! you had me worried i was going to have to see my freaky face on the blog!
cute pics of the girls... i need your copies.
Those girls looks great in green. They are so cute together!! That night was so fun...especially the part when we ate fudge, mmmm.
Did you guys dress up too?! What the heck?! You gonna leave me hangin' like that?!
You know your girl is cute when she dresses up like a witch, paints her face green and STILL looks adorable! She is soooo cute!
Ya, what's up with no pictures of you. Dork!
Aww-- way fun!! How have I missed all these posts!! Cute witch tradition too. Love the Baylor button post too. Will had to have a skateboard thing today, bc Bay has one! :) We love your kids!
And you! :)
Come here my little pretty, I want to get green all over my lips! You and Hailey really look the part! Have a fun Halloween sweetheart!
That was so much fun. I'm glad you and Brooklyn came with us.
How fun! I have never done the witches night out. I love that your kids look soooo much like there mama!! They are all so adorable (and cute-as-a-button I might add!!) :)
PS 3 boxes of DOTS successfully emptied in record time . . . 2 1/2 days!! :)
Cute pictures! I ♥ them! Thanks for sharing :) ♥ Hugs!
Post a Comment