I am with Mel, I think you guys are very practical. Trust me, I have removed casts and essentially that is what they do to remove them. The tools maybe a little shinnier, but they do the same job!
I can't tell you how many times we've done that. It's faster than trying to get in to the Doctor, and you don't need to make a co pay. You can take out stitches with tweezers too.
Hi, I saw your blog on Mormon mommy...and I just have to say that I took my own stitches out of my lip. I clipped the end with fingernail clippers!!! and then pulled them out with my tweezers. I can't believe it didn't get infected.
8 comments:
i think redneck is the wrong word.. i prefer to call it economical, practical, resourceful,self motivated... you know any of the above.
i just pray that it is healed!!! :)
Hey, I don't have a problem with that. It's not like the doctor would do anything but take it off. (I think I have a problem with dr.s!)
I hope it's healed!
I am with Mel, I think you guys are very practical. Trust me, I have removed casts and essentially that is what they do to remove them. The tools maybe a little shinnier, but they do the same job!
So how are you? I've felt distant... Hope you are doing well.
I can't tell you how many times we've done that.
It's faster than trying to get in to the Doctor, and you don't need to make a co pay.
You can take out stitches with tweezers too.
Hi, I saw your blog on Mormon mommy...and I just have to say that I took my own stitches out of my lip. I clipped the end with fingernail clippers!!! and then pulled them out with my tweezers. I can't believe it didn't get infected.
Post a Comment