braden: mom, you know what i don't get? moi: what's that braden? braden: when people say, "you are as cute as a button!" moi: oh yeah, why's that? braden: cuz, buttons just aren't that cute.
I guess we all have to collect something.. Imagine if you girls had collected teapots like me.. Just where would your buttons be ..lol careful what you teach your kids.. did I tell you Jeremy started collecting Pez candy dispensers and then met his wife.. at an online site Pez candysite.. lol .. it is true ..lol buttons and ribbons you can collect.. so your children will never ever forget..the memories you trap on those pages.. that will be there to last through the ages.. lol ..
Those buttons are so cute! Especially because they are in little matching bottles and organized together. I would love to open a jar and just breath in that yummy smell of the clean plastic. Don't say it, I know I'm a freak! :)
I love your buttons! I don't think a person could ever have too many buttons :) What he said is so funny - kids really think about what we say...sometimes.
Brae Brae, adorable one..........you will never get too tall for me to snag you and kiss you cuz you are cute as a button, and I have seen some CUTE buttons in my time!! Would you rather be "cute as a button" or "cute as a bugs ear?" Then at some point we'll say you're "Finer N Frogs Hair" FACT IS THE DUDE IS HANDSOME!! Have a great time on Halloween bobbies!
8 comments:
we need more.
and yes i did just say that.
I guess we all have to collect something.. Imagine if you girls had collected teapots like me.. Just where would your buttons be ..lol
careful what you teach your kids.. did I tell you Jeremy started collecting Pez candy dispensers and then met his wife.. at an online site Pez candysite.. lol .. it is true ..lol buttons and ribbons you can collect.. so your children will never ever forget..the memories you trap on those pages.. that will be there to last through the ages.. lol ..
don't worry you are as cute as a button! :)
That is inspiration!
I don't know how I got sucked into thinking a jar of button are cute... I parly blame you. :)
Those buttons are so cute! Especially because they are in little matching bottles and organized together. I would love to open a jar and just breath in that yummy smell of the clean plastic. Don't say it, I know I'm a freak! :)
I love your buttons! I don't think a person could ever have too many buttons :) What he said is so funny - kids really think about what we say...sometimes.
Brae Brae, adorable one..........you will never get too tall for me to snag you and kiss you cuz you are cute as a button, and I have seen some CUTE buttons in my time!!
Would you rather be "cute as a button" or "cute as a bugs ear?"
Then at some point we'll say you're "Finer N Frogs Hair"
FACT IS THE DUDE IS HANDSOME!!
Have a great time on Halloween bobbies!
Post a Comment